Friday, August 7, 2015

Another Day of Joy! (8/6/15)



The moment I step into the Tao Source Field hall at Queen Kapiolani Hotel, .I can feel a shift inside of me.
My whole being is in "joyful" mode.

Since the beginning of this Tao Miracle Healing Workshop, so many miraculous things  have taken place.
It is beyond our comprehension when you hear of all the experiences and stories that occurred.

What I realized was that all the participants, just by walking through the door are experiencing some thing.

Some of the participants that did not have any special healing, say they feel comforted by just being in this Tao Source Calligraphy room. Some say they feel energized. Some say they feel peaceful. some say they don't know why, but they just want to come back.

I asked this little girl named Heather, "What do you like about being here in the room with all these powerful calligraphies. She said "because there are so many Holy Beings in here and it makes me happy." Not all of us are gifted to see what she sees, but you may "feel" their presence.

Each of us will have our own experiences and we will receive whatever is most appropriate for us.

Today during the morning tracing and chanting practice with the Tao Source Calligraphy of Da Ai, (Greatest Love) I experienced being covered by a multitude of Saints showering me with whatever I needed. Then I don't remember what happened next, because I wasn't present and yet I felt I was present, because, during all that time, I could hear them chanting,  "Da Ai heals me."

When the practice was over, I felt peaceful and so light.  What a wonderful experience!

As Master Sha says, "If you want to know if a pear is sweet taste it."  So, if you want to know what it is like to be here in the Tao Source Calligraphy room, you must experience it.

I welcome all souls to take advantage of this special event at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel in Waikiki.
Come and experience the Tao Source Field for yourself.  Your life could be transformed.  Mine did!

Aloha and Mahalo!
.




  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment